Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's been a hard day's night,

..and I've been working like a dog
lalalaaala

I should not be lalaalaaa-ing this way, I'm too tired for that too!
I still think it's great to be able to work from home but sometimes it is not easy. really!

Like yesterday for me...
I woke up, at 6.00 am (as Loup decided ;-), thinking I had many illustrations to "prepare" before the end of the weekend, and that with the help of Martin, it would be fine.

Martin really helped, but with the kids and a lot to do outside, I could not start before 6.00 pm... Bloody clock, too fast for me!
Anyway, I started at 6.00, stopped 2 times to feed our hungry lil wolf, and finally decided I should jump into bed at 1.30 am
2.15 am, Loup woke up screaming for milk.
(arggg, have we really slept?)
Martin gave him a bottle and I used that time to work again.
3.30 am back to bed.
6.30 am, Loup's night is over apparently :)
I feed him and while he's falling asleep on my left arm, I start to work again.
11.30 am, my doodles are organized! No more work for the weekend!!!!!

Now I'm dead, but too dead to sleep, you know?!
Loup's looking at me, installed on my left arm again, happy lucky lazy lil angel :)**~~^* * *^^~~*^*

No comments: