Sunday, January 15, 2006

Emotional, overly organized and overly talkative goil...

For once, a *serious* test... with serious results... ouch! ;-)

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (43%) moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (56%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion (73%) high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


I agree with most of what is said here... worrying and very organized, yes, since Lola's birth actually!
Sociable, I think so... but only when I want to. I can't force myself with that I think. But definatly not sociable at the expense of my individual interests! no opposition between the 2 for me:)

No comments: