Thursday, February 23, 2006

Futur baratineur

Loup is now 4 months old! Yeahhhh (sorry but with a new-born child, each day, each week, each month is important!)

(dancing around, while carrying my big boy **~~*^* *)

He changes a lot from a month to another... he's very awake now, asking to play all day long (sleeping ONLY 20 minutes in the morning and 20 again in the afternoon!).
He also laughs a lot when I carry him while running after Lola, I think he's already really fond of his big sister (happy sigh**~~*^* *)

It's getting more difficult to put him to bed, he does not fall asleep just like that anymore (sigh). And he still wakes up at 4.00am for a big bottle of milk! (I've stopped breastfeeding, very naturally, he just got used to milk bottles).
I'll get more details next week at the doc (size, weight, etc).

Et voilĂ  mon petit baratineur (en tous cas je trouve qu'il en a la bouille :P):



Lilypie Baby Ticker

No comments: