Thursday, April 13, 2006

T, U, V, W-ords :)

Directly from Penny:

Accent: When I speak English, or tell a few German or Spanish words, why is it that people know I'm French!

Booze of Choice: champagne on top top of the list, followed by rum. Oh sometimes I do enjoy water!

Chores I Hate: ironing

Dog or Cat: purring

Essential Electronics: Gulliver

Favorite Perfume: Flower by Kenzo

Gold or Silver: silver, but gold suits me beder

Hometown: Paris

Insomnia: I could sleep all night long, but, that never happen

Jeans: flare jeans only, flowers in the hair, pink floyd in my head

Kids: raising them is the most demanding job, the most rewarding too

Losing control: thinking of lasagna :P

Most Admired Trait: I enjoy people having a good sense of humour

Overnight Hospital Stays: just when I've had my babies

Phobia(s): sharks and cars when I'm behind the wheel

Quote: Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels
(Faith Whittlesey)

Religion: without religious ones

Siblings: gweno, marie, jeremy :)

Time(s) I Wake Up: been 2 weeks I wake up at 6.00 am

Unusual Talent/Skill: I could get awards at multitaskin

Veggies I Refuse to Eat: every veggies that stink (except sprouts, yumm)

Worst Habit: enjoying Y&R but shhhh

Yummiest Food I Make: curry mussels

Zodiac Sign: Taurus


Penny, I modified the L letter... I did not get it really! lol

No comments: