Monday, May 08, 2006

Tonight I drink to ....

(thinking not so hard)

JL
who joined us yesterday to help on the hobbit house!
What a great, wunnnerful surprise! Since our arrival, we had spent our time working hard or/and taking care of the devils, not a minute to sit down and relax.. JL's visit was most welcome!
La prochaine fois, on prendra plus notre temps hein (pas forcément pour bosser lol)

long nights
something that has disappeared from me life... Yesterday, we came back really late from Bretagne (we were in Paris at about 3.00 am). Loup woke up as usual, at 6.30! lol
I feel like a survivor today: told Martin to stay in bed, I'll take care of Loup!
I slept another couple of hours in the afternoon. 5 hours at the end, not so bad!
(hic)

Joe
Lola and I keep talking to him at the moment (guessing he's lying on a cloud, sleeping, purring), and I dunno why. I think we miss him of course. The other day I found a dress of mine, almost covered with his hairs :(

sunglasses in the shape of hearts
I've lost mines a few years ago, they were violet in hearts shape. If anybody find some, please take them for me, I'll pay double prize! :P

The Dog House News
I wanna make it alive again!
Who's ok to give the DHN a new life? (dancing around!!)

That preciousss moment I'm having with ews
when the kids are sleeping, Blondie's singing (gawd, she made really sh**t stuff too!) and I enjoying every second of it :-)

Cheers, big ears!

No comments: