Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shocked stomach!

Our weekend in Lyon was, oh, very kewl! I had the time to take my lil family around to visit the old walls and enjoy the spirit of it.
Our family gathering was much beder than I could expected. Seing all my cousins after 15 years was REALLY something! Discovering their other halfs, their kids, etc. Wawwww!

Funny, most of my female-ish cousins have changed a lot... my male-ish ones, have not!
Not fair. Well actually, very fair since the goils are even prettier ;-)

The only thing that went wrong was my attempt to try something very new (to me) in a lil restaurant: a liver cake with tomato sauce.
Well I love liver, I love cakes, I enjoy tomatoes in every way possible.

BUT, the combination of the 3 elements was terrible. First fork of it tasted like cat food. And the presentation of it was even worse than that (but very close to it)..



I'm pretty open with food and don't get often such awful surprises.But this time...
...Huuuuuu....

And what about you? Are you adventurous with food? What was the last YUCCCCKY kind of food you've had?

No comments: