Sunday, July 30, 2006

When I'm in the mood, spiders are my friends!

huuuu, what an imaginative title! lol

Ok,now I know it, I'm really the last one on earth to make the test! (thank you Mel, my fav' games and tests and quizzzz partner!)

And yes, I'm a spider man at heart, he's ok, but... (shrugging) ...
1) I'm not even a BIT geeky
2) spider man has never been a fantasy, see!!!)

Well, at least I'm not a Robin! Well... being a Robin, shit, that sounds like being half a supa-hero!

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
75%
Supergirl
70%
Wonder Woman
65%
Robin
60%
Iron Man
60%
The Flash
55%
Hulk
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Catwoman
40%
Superman
35%
Batman
15%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

And what about you, dear visitor, which kind of supa-hero are you??? Eating flies like me? yum

No comments: