Thursday, August 31, 2006

Material fantasies

(girlie minute #1)

I think I have now quite many whishlists on several websites, yup yup.
I am a very 1985 Madonna, material pleasures can make my days (sometimes..ermm...often!).
Material fantasies too.. like playing lottery or making online wishlists!

I don't like shopping at all. I swear it (not spitting for this one though!)
I always go for shopping it on a stressed mode, keeping an eye on my watch constantly. Since when would mamas have real time for shopping anyway?

pffffff...

Besides I almost never find what I really want. Worst to find are shoes and underwears!

Anyway, online shopping is really made for me. I can shop at midnight and take my time. dat's kewl.

OOps but I'm not Jackie O.!!! and I do not get any golden credit card. So I make wishlists. Filling my baskets with dozens of wunnnnerful treasures. Knowing that when I get the lottery, I will simply click to validate my baskets and spoil meself.

happy sigh

No comments: