Thursday, August 03, 2006

To my blogvisitors :)

I'm packing luggage, you know what that means, hmmmm? haha! Yeeepeeeee!
I'm almost off, leaving tonight... for 3 big fat heavy weeks!

To the regular visitors, my friends, I wish you as many relaxing times as possible. Don't behave, don't drink cheap wine, don't wear white sox, take care, and all that, ya know **~~*^* *

Now if I don't know you yet, but you're coming regularly on this blog, then yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa this post is also made for you!
Just leave a comment so that I can wave back at you for once -when I'm back- :)
And if I don't see any comment when I'm back on this post, I'll be very very sad you know! And that would be terrible !

Okies, where's the beach now!



PS: got rid of my cold just in time! Phewwwww ... :P

No comments: