Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let's play again (huhu): top 10 of most hated and most favorite songs

Have you noticed how much some specific songs can make your day, or simply spoil it?
And I'm not talking of musical styles, of bands, no, just about songs that can touch you enough to provoke real emotions.

And there are songs you can't stand, right? Not bad songs, but songs that really does not fit with the inner you ;-)
Yup, You can't help it, but these songs make you sick, they really get on your nerves..you know?

Here's my top ten of most hated songs...

Fine young cannibals's she drives me crazy
Zouk machine's maldon
Supertramps'dreamers (but, I still luve Supertramp!)
Paul Anka's you are my destiny
UB40's red red wine
ACDC's highway to hell
Elton John's sacrifice
Queen's I want to break free
Boney M's ma baker
Madonna's true blue

(yuck, watta list! I have awful songs in my head now!)

And then there are songs that you could listen a zillion times, night and day, songs that make you shiver with pleasure.. and you can hardly explain it, the songs simply fit with the inner *you*! :P

My top ten of most favorite "songs"..

Eagles' Hotel California
Haendel's Sarabande
Morricone's Ecstasy of Gold
The Door's the end
Madonna's Love profusion
Psapp's Cosy in a rocket ( )
Blondie's Call me
Metallica's no leaf clover
Theatre of Tragedy's a distance there is ( )
Pink Floyd's atom heart mother (from the first note to the very last one)

What about you, what is your most hated or most favorite song(s)?

No comments: