Monday, January 01, 2007

my 2007 keyword

could be ... tadaaaaaa... *friendship*!
(no pleaaaaase, don't yawn that way, I see you! hehe)

..Just my crystal ball talking!

See ...

1) I've just got help from friends (who'll take care of the babes next week for a moment, while I thought nobody could)

2) I came accross 2 friends that I had not seen in maybe hmm 7 years! (faint)
What a shock! We had lost contact with them and a few others, and it was a real pity. And almost on New year's eve, tada, here they come again!

3) I keep in touch with most of my closest friends via this blog, which really makes me the happiest!

4) Miss lulu is coming to Paris next month! A wunnerful piece of news that will help me to recover from her fatal decision ...

So I just feel *friends* will be a huge part of our life in 2007.
That's very promising!

Yeeepeeeeeeee!

And what's gonna be your keyword for 2007, hm?
While you think hard about this one... happy very first day :P

No comments: