Friday, March 09, 2007

I thought my ears looked way beder!

Okies, it's a quizz, it's in French, but as it deals with French politics, you don't care, do you?! :P

Which candidate looks like who you *are*?



followed by
Antoine Waechter
Jean-Philippe Allenbach (who is he?)
Yvan Bachaud (hmm??)
Corinne Lepage (haaaaa!)
Ségolène Royal
Marie-Georges Buffet
Jean-Marc Governatori (huh ?)
Dominique Voynet
Nicolas Miguet (lol)
Nicolas Sarkozy
Frédéric Nihous ( Fred who?)
Nicolas Dupont-Aignan (?)
Robert Baud (?)
Leila Bouachera (?)
Philippe de Villiers
Olivier Besancenot
Lucien Sorreda (?)
Jean-Marie Le Pen
Arlette Laguiller
Michel Baillif (?)

the number of my ??? shows how much I do not know anything about politics! lol

As for the main result, does it correspond to what I will vote? (huhu)

funny quizz anyway!
Your turn!

No comments: