Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The hobbit house has been *visited* !

Oh shit, I've just got a call from Dinan's police to tell us there has just been a burglary in our hobit house.

(big big sigh)

We have such shitty doors and windows that I'm not suprised it finally happened. The *funny* coincidence is that we have rendez-vous on next Saturday to sign with the carpenter for new windows and doors!!!

pfffff...

Ok, I don't stress too much, because we had nothing of real value there, except expensive equipment for the works (but does that really interest people? I hope not!)

I just cross my bits so that there was no vandalism in it. My precious walls and floors, made with love and sweat. I hope we won't get any real bad surprise. But that we won't know before being there.

Fook, we're there only 2 days and we have already half od our time taken by all that.

(I'm still looking for the positive side of this burglary, to get motivated.. but right now, hmm, no I can't see the bright side of the moon!)

No comments: