Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lola Tralala

The other day, the shrimpette asked to get her own blog sometimes, to show and sell her drawings to people (what a working lil girl! hehe), just like her mama :-)

We thought about it for 10 seconds. It could be a nice way to keep a journal of her early years, with what she makes and creates, her activities, the important moments of her life. A good way to share it with her grand-parents and friends, who sometimes live abroad.

I could include all that in my own bloggie, but no... I don't want my personnal space here to be dedicated to the life of my babes only.

So there you go, it's here and alive!
You can't imagine how Lola is proud to see her *work* on the screen!
4 years-old and her own blog! hehe...
What a bloggers' team we make ;-)

PS: It's in French, not because I'm lazy, but because most of the time I type about what Lola tells me, with her own words. But I will regularly talk of her posts here, in English! Phewwww ;-)

No comments: