Saturday, April 05, 2008

Alors voilà

(I warn you, the post deals with a most important topic here!)

I'm so happy, after years of restless hunt, today I've found THE purfect lipstick's colour: brownish, but not too dark, not shiny, not too dry, and going perfectly with my bloody freckled face (freckles and make-up, not good friends at all!)

I've also been playing @scrabulous in Italian (which is really funny when you don't speak the language), I've eaten fruits cooked on bbq with a (heavy) touch of rum, been cuddling my lil devils for a couple of hours (they needed a nap and I believe I needed one too), shared a laugh with my sister, and happily spoiled my nieces and nephew.

And the sunny-bananas-goilie-girl in me has also been jumping around singing Madge's tic tic toc, I love her tic tic toc. (sorry can't share any link to her video, Big Bro *Warner* is everywhere to stop people from showing it. So stupid!)

So we had rain, but a lipstick and a tic tic toc have been just enough to bring sunny bits around! Life's easy with Ol' Candy ;-)

No comments: