Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ouch! My English is vinaigrette

Seriously? Seriously! (what, yup I've also watched Grey's Anatomy :P)... I feel terrible when I see all the mistakes I make in English... after all the diplomas I've got, the time I've spent reading about everything in English, the English and American History I had to learn by heart, the British boyfriends I had -to improve my skills- (huhu), the evening courses I had to follow... I should be supabilingual!

I've learnt Spanish and Portuguese too. Passed sucessull exams. Do not talk a word of them anymore.
I belong to the "language serial killeuse" gang.

After all these time and efforts, I'm still mediocre (to not say "bad") at it.
This quiz, I made it I think a couple of years ago. About the same results if I remember! ... (shaking head)




Your English Skills:



Punctuation: 80%

Spelling: 60%

Grammar: 40%

Vocabulary: 40%



(sigh)
But you understand me when I type English, don't you?
....
Phewwwww!

No comments: