Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey buddy, wanna borrow my skirt?

...yeah, sounds like a good idea, no?
Actually no. It wouldn't fit!

But men in skirt, a very beauDiful concept!
(yeah it's a topic I really like!)

I was surfing on the supa kewl Eluvetie page, when I discovered a pic of a perfect skirt for men!



I think I will go to their concert next month, to check how the skirts move on stage. I also luve their music huh ;-)

Sooo, what do you think about this leather skirt (just don't look at the bearded jesus in it, focus on the skirt!)?
Would you wear it, and not only for a speshhhhul occasion? ;-)

And what about you, girls, what do you think about skirts for men?

My only point is that the skirt must absobloodilutely look "male-ish", if the skirt looks like feminin... I do not like it at all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.