Sunday, March 01, 2009

Spoiled lil devils

Holidays are almost over (yeeepeee!), next ones start in a month or so (faint!)

Lola & Loup have spent a fantastic week in Paris, and I must say I did too.
We went out a lot, spent too much money of course, ate too many candies, but it was damn good.

We spent half the time in the metro, which was, by itself, very entertaining for the kids! :P



The week was full and I don't even mention the evening, the rugger times, etc!


click here


Monday
Volt (Bolt in English) ... The kids loved it
Tuesday
The agriculture trade show of Paris. Way too many people for me!
The kids bought with their pocket money ugly hairy lil things. Loved the chicken and the cows.
Wednesday
The Tale of Desperaux.. I did not expect it was so good. But very good! Will get the DVD for the kids and meself!
Thursday
Theatre, "La forĂȘt des choquottes"... very funny! Loup was just a bit too young (but he loved) and Lola and I really had the laughs of our life!
Friday
I needed a break. Did not get one really since we decided to cook! We made Michelle's cookies. We missed something, we completely failed! (still spent 3 hours near the oven, hoping a miracle would happen!)
Saturday
Back to theatre to see "Once upon a time", crazy, funny one!
Sunday
Finally I could rest with a book...
....naaa, that's a joke, I can't rest on weekends! :P

(I'm really happy the kids go back to school... I really have to work and that was just impossible!)

No comments: