Monday, April 06, 2009

A quickie for a full week !

nurse: that's what I've been for the 10 past days with Loup getting sick, then Lola. Thank god my in-laws were here to help! They're doing better today, and the sun is shining hard on Paris (20°C!!!)

relief: did I mention on here that I had lost my wedding-ring on Valentine's day? ... Well, no I haven't found it yet... but my in-laws both told me they had lost theirs too! lol Oh?! so I was not the only one on Earth! It felt good :)

surprise: I can't believe how much time I spend on my painting! It's never been like that! And as far as I know, time does not make quality at all! ... I really *need* it to be done now!

ego: ...boosted (kinda) after a young one (I'd say 18 years old) came to me (who really look like a wreck) in the fitness club to tell me nice words in a trembling voice (so cute!)

pride: I still hate push-ups (les pompes, quoi), but I'm getting pretty good at them! And honestly, I would have never ever thought this would be possible one day!

politics: still waiting for the G20 to turn into some G158 ... (sigh)

time: missing it for everything, an order of 15 candle-holders (15! I mean 15!!! that's a LOT to do!)... that I can't simply manage to start! (will do it in Bretonie next week I think)

south America: the other day, my gyno told me -in details- how kewl Brazil was (she was just back from holidays). Never really though of South America for travels, I'm always attracted to the North! Which country would you visit there? Argentina would be tempting enough I think!

tragedy: my coffee machine has just broken! I'm a coffee addict, it's a bad bad day for me!

plans: so, next week I'm off in Bretonie with the kids... and the week after I'm back, without the kids, in Paris for a full week! Sounds like perfect holidays to me :)

No comments: