Thursday, April 23, 2009

With and without...

...my babes... (boooo!)

Last week, I was in Britanny with Lola, Loup and other relatives. Almost no rain in Bretonie, can you believe it! It was even.... warm!
hehe... woaaaa!
It was a great week, Loup (3 years-old, huh), surrounded with girls most of the time, was a very funny lil tarzan showing whenever he could how strong he was! hehe
Oh, and the clown in him keeps improving... he now tries to make "jokes" all the time! Well, jokes à la Loup, huh...

Loup: "mama I've lighted a fire all by myself"
me ---> fainting : "no!!!! where???"
Loup: ".... mama, it's a JOKE"!




click here


Lola, haaa...(smiling)... Lola had an intense week of horse riding and she successfully passed her first horse riding exam, the "gallop 1" ! I've worked on it with her the whole week (because you have a theory part in it), and I was stressed! She was not at all. lol
So she got it and I was very proud!
The next day she lost a tooth (tooth fairy making a wonderful job by the way! :P).. and on the same day she managed to ride for the first time a bike without the lil wheels. Oh my big girl! :)


click here


(I love that cuddle above between Martin & Lola!)

Eva, their cousin, helped me a lot with Lola and Loup, that was kewl. She celebrated with us her 11th birthday! My beautiful niece, already brilliant horse rider, has such a pleasant personality, strong one too. I love spending holidays with her :)



And now I've been in Paris for a few days... missing my babes!!!
But enjoying the free time I can get... I thought I'd get longer days, but no, I'm still running everywhere!... At least, we have wonderful relaxing evenings! Been invited at Jenny's the other day (fantastic time there), went to restaurant two other times, and tonight we join Mr Esox for another unique evening! hehe... life's not too too hard this week ;-)

We'll leave on Friday evening for Bretonie, to finally join my lil ones and spend hours cuddling them! (happy sigh)
Then we'll come back quickly on Sunday because we're expecting a mooooooost exciting visit from Gijs and Irmeli, coming from Finland! The beer is ready, the wine too, and so I am!
:D

Well, life's speed and wonderful this way! :)
Cheers!

No comments: