Sunday, January 27, 2002

(happy sigh) I will sleep like a baby tonight! ... It's been a guuuud day :-)))....I finished my site, found Penny online, and discovered a new chat zone on compuserve! Not that I did not know it... but I simply did not know it was that kewl! We have found our ol' room there, all empty...looking like waiting for us to be back! hehehe
And here we are! We've been redecorating the walls of it and we already feel at home (as Penny said) **~~* ** *~~* * I hope Jack will come and visit us there, I kinda feel he will like this purple room :P
Ohh talking of the web, yesterday Martin and I went to a party in the new flat of Arnaud, a french friend I know from compuserve :-)))... We know each other since about 4 years now, a real good friend... I realize that people still always look at you with big eyes when you say you know this one or that one from the web. They always think you're a kind of desperate weirdo...lol !!! They should try it one day, them frustrated ones! ;-)

No comments: