Monday, February 04, 2002

I don't know why people around hate so much the Valentine day concept.
They tell it's too business-related, it's stooopid to celebrate Love only on that day (to which I agree), it's stooopid to feel forced to celebrate it, etc.
Okok, I get their points....but....
I actually think that La Saint Valentin is a quite funny day! I remember last year when I came back from work and saw all these men in the metro with their bouquets, on their way back at home, happy and kinda relieved to have not forgotten their "Valentine"! Hehehe
Ohhh and for the kids too it's really fun... I remember those days when with we girls asked each other "so you have a boyfriend for the Valentine Day, hm?" "Oh no, I don't have yet but gonna find one this week!" hehe
I would be quite tempted to celebrate it in some exagerate way this year, like dressed as a bunny, spending hours to cook chocolate hearts or something like that ;-) hehehe
No, not cooking for hours!
Ha well, I'm going to think about it, a good opportunity to have fun and to open a bottle of champ anyway!
Cheers big ears! :P

No comments: