Thursday, February 21, 2002

I made the strangest dream last night!
I dreamt next weekend Martin and I would be visiting Mizz Penny! hehe.....yup, just for a weekend...more than 40 hours by plane, just to spend the weekend in Brissie! ;-)
I must wanna go there very much or something, no?! hehe...
So, in dat dream, we had decided we would not sleep at all for the 2 days to enjoy Brissie as much as we could. In dat dream, Penny had a house made of wood in front of the sea, on a huge beach actually, almost like a desert. The house was small, or rather crowdy ;-), I met 2 of Penny's Angels in the house, Emma and Matt (who was trying to speak french words with me :P).
The most bizarre thing is that Penny introduced us to a child I did not know. She had just adopted an adorable lil girl named Eva! hehe

There was so much to do and to see in such a little time! Finally Mizz Penny decided the best would be to make a party on Saturday evening at home so that we can meet her closest friends and relatives!
I remember a fireplace in the main room of the house and just at the left of it on a lil table, the super modern (flat screen, etc etc) computer of Penny! hehe (no offence to Gertie, but that could not be her!).
We had to leave so quickly, all seemed already just like a mirage :-((
Penny's World was so bluuuue (so much sea and so much sky!!)...
....I simply hated to hear the rain when I woke up this morning ;-)

No comments: