Friday, March 15, 2002

Friday.. the most promising day !
And I don’t only say that because we finish work at 12.30, nenene :P

Work work… What work am I talking about? Since a week there is hardly no work to do.. that’s actually scary, you feel you’re wasting your time, losing your capacities, etc.
Haaaaaaa , thinking of it, those stressing days were delightful !!! (well...kiddin!! hehe)
It is actually the lack of noise around, the phone that remains more and more quiet that is most bizarre. 10 more days like that and there will be high chances I meet a ghost at the corner of my desk (mind you, ghosts are good company).

Even if the activity is getting slow, I am not to waste my time! I have started to learn HTML language and I try to practice it now. Then I will start with German. Then I will start with getting info about how creating your own company with no money in the pocket (s)
So much to learn, no way I can waste my time :)

Anyway, the weekend is most welcome, my bits are a unusually tired at the end of the days
:-).. I gotta gather some guuuud energy to start my actually very busy next week! :P
RoaarrrR!

No comments: