Friday, April 12, 2002

The blessed day has come!!!
(dancing around)

I'm making a lil break here, lots of work and also some time spending on the web to check what administrative steps I'll have to do once unemployed... (here, once you know you are fired, you have the right to use 2 hours/day at work to take care of such matter... not bad, hey :-).

Anyway, being preggie and unemployed is not the best situation you can imagine.
Though being preggie is the most most wonderful state! hehe :-))))

I actually can't look for another job before almost the end of the year... or I can look for one without telling I'm pregnant (it's officially allowed), but soon I won't be able to hide my belly (s), and I don't know 1 company who would employ a preggie woman.
Soooo administrative steps already bother me, but it will be fine :-)))

Ohh changing topic, have I ever said I was crazy for the (japanese?) game Mah-Jong ??
Well I am :P ...and my other half has just offered me 1 mah-jong computer game!!! Far better than those you can download!
Yeeeeeepeeeeee!
I will break all the records! I don't know when I'll find time for that, but I will :P
hehe

I have never played with a real mah-jong game (ya know with all the pieces in wood)... I wanted to buy one once, but they are rather expensive and .. in 3 dimensions, it looks much harder!
The other day, I read that in Japan the workers who work in places dedicated to Mah-Jong receive a kind of money compensation because specially because of the noise from the players! hehehe, so I play in the right way...screaming when I win! :P

Okok, I'd better run and finish with work...2 hours left and wooooooosh !

No comments: