Sunday, April 27, 2003

I often visit blogs and find in most of them a good opposition to governments and anything politically correct.
But sometimes... I find *jewls* of stoopidity, and that concerns the "Midwest Conservative Journal" (yeah I know, very promising :P).
Here is how they start their last article:

LES GRENOUILLES DELOYALES - Making up with France may now be decades away, if it ever comes. The French were not American allies who just happened to be opposed on principle to the recent war; they seem to have been enthusiastic Iraq partisans at least since 9/11. So enthusiastic that they kept Baghdad regularly informed about their meetings with US government officials:

France gave Saddam Hussein's regime regular reports on its dealings with US officials, The Sunday Times reported, quoting files it had found in the wreckage of the Iraqi foreign ministry.

Some of the information passed to Baghdad may have been of a sensitive nature:

The conservative British weekly said the information kept Saddam abreast of every development in US planning and may have helped him to prepare for war.

For all practical purposes, French diplomatic officials were spying for Iraq
etc etc

Tssss... they forget adding that Bin Laden is the hidden son of el 'Chi (Chirac) and that Hitler was the secret lover of DeGaulle.

Well, I know this is far from representing anything serious, but I find it more than worrying now that such things can be said. It would be just a few weirdos telling all that, I would laugh.
Well I still laugh (phewww! hehe), but when I hear such words here and there, on "official" tv channels, in national newspapers... I feel like a lil and lovely snowflakes (yuss yuss) is seen as a deadly avalanche (love my comparisons?hehe).
I find it worrying and very boring, yup.
And I rilly wonder why they spend so much time getting angry against Frawnch.

No comments: