Sunday, May 25, 2003

I find that German and English have more in common than French and German (while Martin thinks French and English have more in common!!! LOL (shaking head)

But what I'm sure of is that Germans are really different in the most pleasant way (not talking of the Bavarian creatures here! hehe).

There, they seem to not care about the look (or maybe to *care* much more than others!). For instance, There's no other country where you can find so many guys with long hair (wooohoooo)... there some (many) people also dress in funniest way and they're not looked as weirdos! I find that very kewl that the society is so mixed.
At least that's the way in Hamburg (and I think it's not like that everywhere there).

That's one of the reason I would not mind going to live in Hamburg if Martin asked me (but he won't, snif... hehe, he luuuuves France too much!)

Talking of Hamburg, the trees there (and there are lots of parcs) are simply huge. And here comes my new theory. Trees and human beings are alike. The average German tree is higher than the average French tree... and the average German guy is simply (much) taller than the average frawnch guy! hehe

No comments: