Wednesday, June 18, 2003

It is official !!!!
Lola is as German as French, she'll get her German ID card in a few days (German do not ask for pictures for babies' ID cards...phewww... but they make it pay 28 euros! ID cards are free here :P)

I'm really happy we did it. It was not "necessary", but it meant a lot to us. Making lil efforts for "uncessary" thingies, I find it really important :)

Wine, beer, bretzel and baguettes, Derrick and les brigades du tigre... Lola has now entered a world of little contradictions and surprises!
hehehe
:-)))

After the German embassy cession, I came back with Lola in the push-chair and crossed half of Paris walking quickly (I had to be back for Lola's lunchtime.. no more boobies safety system!).
Les Tuileries, Concorde, Assemblée Nationale, Invalides, Tour Eiffel, Ecole Militaire... a break for shopping... and wooosh I was back!
I'm a bit broken and I've lost my feet somewhere... but Lola is Frog und Kraut (Fitz's words huh hehe) now**~~*^* * *

No comments: