Sunday, August 24, 2003

You remember the scary (drawn) bits in The Wall? And the creativity in Yellow Submarine?

Involving in such a project would be the dream of my (working) life!
I've been contacted a few months ago by a Brasilian guy who asked me to participate to the creation of a cartoon. Stoopidely I even did not answer, thinking it was a joke. Well I'm sure it wasn't a serious offer.

Anyway, that made me think a rock-opera cartoon would be *my thing*.

... Well of course, if Metallica, Dead can Dance or Björk could contact me, I just feel it would be more inspiring than if it was Zouzou Pitchoune (noooooo, you don't know him? ;-)
hehe

(shiterooooo, I wanted to add a link to this famous *zouzou pitchoune*, but he must be so unpopular that even the web has ignored him. snif :(( )

No comments: