Monday, September 29, 2003

After lots of talks and tests, I've decided I won't involve in the project with the psychologist.

I hesitated a lot because I could not stand the idea to simply give in. Dat's not me!
But Martin told me "not giving in" isn't enough a good reason to involve in such a project. A project that won't bring much pleasure et no money.

The story I had to illustrate is really good. But very realistic, made of dialogues.
I'm not a "realism" illustrator, not at all. And I don't want to make comics (which was the appropriate style here). 50 paintings would have been required. For 5 paintings, I would have made huge efforts to create something.

But here, it's simply too much for my inspiration and for the precious time I get.

I hope I've taken the right decision :-)

No comments: