Sunday, September 21, 2003

On Saturday night, I got an email from a Swiss psychologist who's really interested in my paintings.

She kinda fell in love with my Moon Talk, and then thought she could contact me to talk of a project she has in mind.
She's just started writing a book dealing with a particuliar topic linked to her work with children. And she asked me if I could illustrate her book!!!!

(falling from chair)

After visiting her website and re-reading her email, I've just answered I was really interested to be part of this project! :-))))

Concretly, what does that mean?

We're going to check if my illustrations and her text go really together, then we'll make a plan to see what has to be illustrated, how many illustrations will be required, etc.
That does not mean I can hope to get any euros (except if the book get published one day), but I need such projects to get some good experience.

I'm so happy I get a (real) first opportunity!
Woooohoooooooooooooooo**~~*^* * * ^^* *

No comments: