Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I've just seen Matrix, no not the final one, just Matrix #2, Matrix Reloaded.
I, so crazy for cinema, am now forced to watch movies only once they come out as a dvd. Try to go to cinema more than 3 times a year when you get a baby, it's an impossible mission!



Anyway.... I've been really disappointed. Just fed up with their serious faces and sunglasses, fed up with their slow action scenes, fed up with the story itself.
Oh and once I thought the real story could started, the movie stopped. Just like that!

I don't know about the third part, but they should have stopped with the first me thinks.

Martin tells me there are lots of elements coming from William Gibson's books (Neuromancer, etc.).... well then, he's not convinced me yet to try reading Gibson's books again! LOL

I had started, but nenene... I did not enjoy at all.
Even though the concept of *cyberpunk generation* sounds terrific (I think I just luuuuve the "cyberpunk" word ;-)

Martin tells now that Gibson's books is a "guy's stuff"... just like... Frank Zappa!...
...dunno, Martin might be right on that at the end! :P

No comments: