Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Driving cession... I'm very proud 'cause I've driven the whole weekend!

I feel still ermmm ... unsecure behind my wheel though. Dat must sound so stooopid for most of ewwws.
But it's like that for me.
But I've improved, I can tell you! Now I know where to put my foot to raise my speed! LOL

Driving again was the lil challenge I had ordered for my 30 years. And I'm on the way to success! ;-)
You cannot imagine what "not driving" meant to me. It felt like being totally dependent at many levels.

Martin is a great coach, he's reassuring, never stressed. And he never laughs at me when I drive (or rather about what I say when I'm driving)!

Now I don't mind if I have 50 cars behind me, I won't go faster than I wanna.

But, I'm still unable to drive alone (I forget which road I have to take, I'm so concentrated on my driving! LOL!!!).

I think after the summer, I will feel much more comfortable with it. I just need more practice.

Now you can laugh if you want!
hehe ;-)



(psssst... did I mention that I'm starting to LUUUUUVE driving?!!!)

No comments: