Saturday, July 10, 2004

Alinet is the first blog writer I've met! So far I had "only" met friends from chat.

And what a fookin kewl morning Lola and I spent with Alinet!
We instantly got on very well and we both could not stop talking as if we were kinda old friends who had not seen each other since years! hehe...

Like Alinet said, what is great when you meet people who have blogs is that you already know the personnality through the writings. No bad surprise possible, or hardly I imagine.

I recognized in Alinet exactly the woman who writes the blog. Very open, with a huge sense of humour, very direct, able to talk with equal attention about serious topics or carambar jokes, really sensitive (Lola can confirm -even if the shrimpette was in a rather devilish mood!-).

Yes that's Alinet :))

Oh, and cherry on the cake.... Alinet even knows Apocalyptica!!! Really! What a goil!

**~~*^* *

No comments: