Sunday, August 29, 2004

It's raining -not men- (sigh) ;-)

Blogging about the weather is kinda risky...
Ok, I'm not scared, I gonna do it whatever may happen! :P

We're having another fookin rainy weekend, rainy but in some exotic way. Like suddenly the sky turns very dark to cry heavy tears for 10 minutes.
And when I say heavy tears, that means ya can't keep dry more than 1 second when you're outside!

I gotta reckon this dark sky is really beauDiful though.

No, what bothers me a lot more is that apparently it's not warm enough for my monoi oil to keep liquid anymore!!!!!
And dat's THE sign!

The sign that, whether you want it or not, Autumn is already around. Dat's crazy! We're in August!

Thank Gawd, it might be autumn around but my bits feel like in full summer (nothing that salacious here! Well...Oh well! LOL)

No comments: