Thursday, September 30, 2004

How many years does it take...

...to be a good mama?!!
And why don't we learn the basics at school!!!

Our parents have forgotten what it is to have a baby, so you almost never get the *precious* advice at the right moment... boooo

I've just fallen into the trap of the *bed threat*...
VoilĂ , Lola's been really hard since a few days. They say it's the crisis of the *2 years* (lol I've known new crisis about every month!).
Lola fights a lot. Screams more loudly than any kid around (trust me on that), at any time of the day... and night.
She does all what is fobidden if she can't get what she wants (while screaming all the time as usual).

So well, I've started to threaten her a bit with "if you do not stop with that, I send you to bed in less than 1 second".
And it works pretty well!
But here's the trap: the bed is now associated to threat for the shrimpette. And she gets hysterical when we put her in it now. She even does not want to play in her bedroom anymore...

Arggggggggg...
That was really stoopid of me!

No comments: