Friday, December 03, 2004

Success Story?

Dunno really, I have no idea if the first book I've illustrated was a success or not (I'll know it by the end of the year). But at least it's now being distributed in Holland!

And the second one of the series has just been printed and is now available!

Getting a first book published feels like a miracle, getting a second one (which deals with dyslexia this time) printed feels like you have done a good job!!!



I'm really happy and next week the third one should be done (well, it's done already, but I still have the illustrations around the text to finish).

There's even a webpage (not official yet) that has been created around the character of Herman. That's kewl!

(happy sigh)


PS: Jack, that is what we've been celebrating last weekend :P

No comments: