Monday, March 21, 2005

Zillions of books

On Sunday, we went to the "Paris books fair", it was a very first time for me. Going to a show where there are no cows (not talking of human beings, huh :P) or no boats is just unusual for me.

I loved it! So many authors there signing their famous books, taking time to talk with people, giving their email adresses to discuss about the books, etc. It felt very friendly!

Again I got impressed with the number of children's books. And such beauDiful ones, i could have bought all of them! (only bought one for Lola though... story of a lil mouse looking for someone that looks like her... till she realizes her mama gets the same ears and tail and nose! :P)

I was also very proud to find my Herman books there! My publisher had a booth, a great opportunity to see if Herman would be well presented.
And it was!





When I see the wonderful works of illustrators, I wish I had the time to work on more illustrations. There is so much I wanna explore!
Talking of exploring, time to leave you to make a lil painting for a colleague of Martin who enjoys a lot what I do (dancing around!) and who has just had a baby**~~*^* **^^* * I won't get rich, but happy, yes I hope!

No comments: