Monday, April 04, 2005

Greedy

Greedy, yes, because I think I'd need extra holidays! :P

Last week was really fine, I could rest a lil bit but I felt really good enough to be very active! I finished working on my 4th Herman's book and now I'm finishing my *own tale*'s book. It should take 2 weeks and I can send my new script to publishing houses... finally!

During this week in Bretagne, all my pregnancy's symptoms disappeared, as if I had no time to feel tired or sick. But when I came back in Paris yesterday, I slept 4 hours, just like that and now I feel sick again. Argggg....

Anyway, Martin has worked really hard in the house with his dad... still working on the stones walls to make them look beauDiful again. That takes so much time! But the result is brilliant!
I think I will start again helping him with it, in comfortable position and with minimum efforts, next month. It's too frustrating doing nothing for the hobbits' house!

And Lola...oh Lola had some goooooood week! With everyone around taking care of her, she was like a lil princess! ...While Joe had put his Indiana Jones' hat on to explore the very far 3 meters around the house (what a city cat! lol) :P

No comments: