Monday, May 02, 2005

Into my 4th month, curves getting definatly rounder :)

My belly is 15th week, now :-)
After some kind of tiring Friday (Martin came back late from work, at about 9.00 pm... I just fell asleep as soon as he could take care of Lola).. I had a fine weekend, a very ACTIVE type of weekend! No nap, nothing lazy really!
I could play the tourist, go to play footie with Lola and Martin, I could paint and put many old books for sale, etc etc.. and I still feel ok!

The *mini-one* should be now 16cm for a weight of 135 grammes :-)
He/she can now to hear my heart, stomach, and voice... probably martin and lola's voices too since they keep coming to talk to my belly! :)
He also have some hair now and very small hairs on the body that will keep his temperature high enough (these lil hairs will "go away" before the birth)...
Gawd, I can't believe it's being so active and well organized inside my body! **~~^^* ^*

In the books they say "use the high energy you get now to prepare the bedroom for your baby, later you won't be as mobile".. lol, I find that scary enough. Anyway, the bedroom will consist in a foldable baby bed installed about where there will be space! I wasn't to prepare anything like that before the 8th month anyway!

No comments: