Sunday, May 29, 2005

Shame on us, Frawnch

(by a Candy not happy happy tonight, just to warn you ;-)

I'm disgusted, but above all really disppointed. People can be happy around for refusing Europe, for being selfish, thinking only about themselves and their own lil interests.

Sorry kids, your grand parents and grand-grand-parents fought for a beauDiful dream with Europe. Your parents (our generation) have been stoopid enough to spit on it today.

All of them chosing NO today will raise their glass with the gang of extremists. You all voted the same, and sorry but, probably for the same reasons. Against the government? Against Turky? Whatever.
Wonderful victory guys. Now it's in your hands. Have fun!

.....

Haaaa, thank Gawd I feel German at heart too... And specially more tonight! Phewwww, and to that I can raise my glass of Champomi!!!:P

(off to ermmm *let it go* with some hack 'n slash game. I'll sleep beDer after that! ;-)

No comments: