Sunday, July 10, 2005

"A CV is a marketing tool"

(running towards the bucket, throwing up that *marketing* word into it ;-)

I have given up since ages with the idea of getting a proper CV.
My original CV tells I've made great studies in English (lol! Don't laff, I am the only one allowed here ;-) and then studies in "international trade". Supa kewl.

Life has changed, and my original CV has been burnt (doing the yeepeeefree dance just thinking of it).
What a relief.

As I'm only starting in the illustration biz, as I haven't followed any "art courses" or participated to real painting exhibitions yet, it is hard to make a new CV.

So Martin and I thought we could make just a presentation page that I could use sometimes. Like right now, with the new manuscript I'm sending to editors.
The result on the paper isn't bad at all. I hope it will be a lil "plus" to attract the attention on my manuscript... who knows!

Sooo...: running to the bucket, looking desperatly for that fookin *marketing* word, it wasn't such a terrible one at the end! (shrugging) ;-)


click here

No comments: