Wednesday, August 17, 2005

35 euros

Our new challenge.
Since the beginning of August, we've started living with one salary.
And already spent pretty much for stuff for the arrival of the *mini-boy*!

I don't earn anything anymore at the moment, and we've made the choice to try living this way.
Why? Because I'm pregnant, first yes. But mainly because we want to give priorities to our life. And our family life is THE priority.
We chose to eat more pasta and less cheese, you see.

When Martins join after work, the time we have is dedicated to ourselves. Enjoying each other, playing with Lola, etc.
We don't want to run. We want time for each other, yes.
Not sure if it will work, it will require many sacrifices. But we wanna try.

And who knows, one day I might make money with my books and paintings. I won't give up!

(putting my hand in the pocket)
So, we get 35 euros left for the rest of the month.
Our new challenge.

:)**~~*^* *^^* ~~~* ^* * *~~*^* ~~ *^* *

No comments: