Friday, August 26, 2005

Quentin and I ...

...have definatly something in common!
Yup, Quentin Tarantino and I's favourite movie is (but almost all of ewwws know that already) The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (drooling sigh)

Anyway, a good opportunity for me to add another pic of Clint here.. et hop! :



Now, dunno if you heard about these lil details, but... did you know..:
-that Ennio Morricone inspired himself directly from the hyena's scream (its agressivity and energy) to create the music?
-That because Leone enjoyed giving much importance to music and action, the first text line starts after 10 minutes? (my type of movie, really!)
-that Clint's role is inspired by a Kurosawa's samourai hero?
-that Clint first refused to play in the movie! But he changed his mind quickly. A few weeks later he refused to play in Once Upon a time in the West.. (you can't play in all the good movies, can ya?)
-that the first title of the movie was "The Magnificent rogues"... not as guud, sure thing :)

Now we always refer to Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone as Gawds. But do you only know their face? (I did not till I looked for them today!)


Sergio Leone



Ennio Morricone


What about ewws? Do you enjoy Leone's movies? What are your favourite one(s) among, I dunno, My name is nobody, Once upon the time in the west, For a few dollars more, A fistful of dollars, etc...

I luved My Name is Nobody!

(just dreaming of lying down in front of tv with a fistful of dvds :P

No comments: