Friday, August 26, 2005

Once upon a time in CandlesLand...

...there were days, extremly short days, and lots to do, way too much to do.

I'm so glad the weekend's starting!
And so glad we do not have any *plan* for it! I wanna be gentle with my belly and my back, you see. Or rather... they force me to behave in the most gentle and careful way!

2 months to go, I wonder how I'll stand that...
My poor shrimpette, it's not fun spending days with a mama who can hardly move (= not run, not jump, etc)! Thank Gawd, school's starting (very first time! yeaahhhh) end of next week (typically French.. starting school on a Friday! //oO\\)!

I've got 2 first negative answers to my "Dorothée Catafée" manuscript, which does not worry me at all. I'm supa happy that one of the editor sent me back my work, I can use it again! Yeaaaayyyyy!

While taking care of a very demanding Lola ("what do we play now, Mom'?"), I've started working on the new Herman's book, which will focus on loneliness (poor Herman!).
It usually takes me 3 months to work on a Herman's book. I've given all my energy to it and I've made 40% of it in a week. Working early in the morning, whenever I could during daytime, late in the night.
Huuuu...



I do not have much choice... the editor wanna published 3 Herman together beginning of next year.
And very soon, I won't have time at all for that. I must work in advance.
The first Herman of these 3 is done, I'm working on the second one... and with luck (but I doubt I can do it) the 3rd one will be done before the birth.

What's boring is that sitting for more than 45 minutes start to be uncomfortable now (the *belly-back* conspiracy you see)... So I really have to hurry before it really prevents me from working!

Anyway, it's the weekend, it will be one with naps, hot baths, guuud music (so many new albums to discover!) and zillions of cuddles and massages!
Weeeeeee**~~*^* *

Psshhhit: + a weekend with many new bloggies to read I hope :P

No comments: