Tuesday, December 13, 2005

exposing oneself in 6 bits

Since Mel' definatly knows I enjoy tests and quizz, no way I can escape any new ones ;-)

The random facts' questionnary

How does it work? (comment ça marche)

Write 6 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. (écrivez 6 faits aléatoires sur vous-même, puis listez 5 personnes à qui vous souhaitez refiler ce truc)


I've to add that of course the facts you'll talk about are like lil secrets, nobody here really know about them ;-)

okies, my 6 random bits:

1. when I was 25, I realized my shoes' size was 38 and not 37

2. I will die in a car accident, at least I've always felt I will

3. I luve sitting for a morning coffee on Saturdays, in front of the city hall, to watch wedding gangs

4. I hate sarcasm, though I use it sometimes (against my own will!)

5. I buy something on the internet almost once a week

6. Unlike what some might think, I am not patient and gets into bad mood pretty often (most often against my -old fart type- neighbours)

I won't ask blog writers to answer these questionnary, but for once, non blog-owners:
(wake up, ewws readers, my friends, yess, you, you and you! hehe ;-)


-Tammo
-Esox
-Marie L.
-JL
-Gwenn


I can't wait for your answers, naturally :P
(don't thank me, no, it's my pleasure ;-)

edit: after a scond thought, and since Mel' reminds it to me :P, I add Lalaith to the list :P (merry Xmas, Lalaith ;-)

No comments: