Monday, January 09, 2006

4+3

It's been weeks I've seen this lil questionnary here and there, and when I saw it again on Fennelin's blog, I finally decided to do it too. So here we go :)

Seven things you want to do before dying:
1.living another hundred years with my *other half*, my children, grand children, grand grand children and hundreds of cats
2.improving my painting skills
3.selling more paintings than illustrations
4.being the proud owner of a lil medieval castle
5.driving without stressing
6.making a trip abroad with Martin only every year for the next 100 years
7.finding a way to live in a place where my neighbours would be my real close friends

Seven things you do pretty well:
1.multitasking
2.swimming when the sea is in some extreme bad mood
3.remembering birthdays
4.making plans for when I win lottery
5.driving a boat
6.having champ' without getting drunk
7.taking the time to listen when my babies have something to tell me

Seven things you don't/can't do:
1.parking my car in a narrow (=less than 10m long) parking place
2.eating eels
3.refusing a yummy cake even when I'm not hungry
4.admitting oppenly I was wrong (but I'm improving)
5.not having the last word
6.trying to get along with people I do not like
7.going to bed without cuddling my babies

Seven things I enjoy in women:
1.their feminity
2.the complicity we can have together
3.everything that we have in common and makes that we understand each other
4.the lack of violence
5.the way they can hardly separate sex from feelings
6.the sister and mother who are inside all of us
7.the almost purrfect combination between strength and fragility

Seven things you enjoy in men:
1.their sensitivity
2.the way they try to understand women
3.all what makes a man a *man*
4.their seduction
5.their way of taking distance with everyday lil problems
6.their cooking talent
7.the man's unique touch

Seven things you often tell:
1."Foutrocul" or "Dickheads"
2."I need more time!"
3."When I win lottery..."
4."I am happy, I am lucky"
5."I think I have forgotten something"
6."but, see, I AM right!"
7."I Love you"

Seven famous people that makes you faint or almost:
1.Clint Eastwood in the Good the bad the ugly
2.James Hetfield -when he sings-
3.Spike -no comments- lol
4.Willem Dafoe
5.Henry IV
6.Jack Nicholson -20 years ago-
7.Brad Pitt in Troy, sowwy but true!

No comments: