Sunday, January 29, 2006

my daily ticket to Australia and Japan

...I get it via blogs :)

Why Australia and Japan today? Because I've just discovered 2 new bloggies.

Australia...
A country I've discovered through a very unique woman/friend/sista, Penny Sillan, and I've got naturally addicted to it! :-)
I wonder if I'd feel like at home overthere, probably I guess, even if it's incredibly exotic ;-)

And Japan...
Well, I've watched Lost in translation, I enjoy Japanese food, my heart beats fast thinking of Captain Harlock and I am a huge fan of his papa, Leiji Matsumoto... I listen sometimes to japanese music too, not often... in the family house when it starts snowing, dunno why, there's always someone to put japanese music. Funny, no?
Anyway my knowledge is limited. But improving!:)

Since a couple of weeks, I'm having a great time discovering Hiro's blog and mean Maude's one. Both are very different but full of humour too. No frontier to humour, huh :)

No comments: