Thursday, June 22, 2006

La chochotte qui sommeille en moi (part 2)

(translation: The Lah-di-dah girl in me, part 2)

I'm not scared by lil spiders or things like that, but take a big crocodile or shark with a good bloody story, and I'll have nightmares for days.

I have to add now Teddies to that list!

Since Michelle and I have been talking about the documentary Grizzly Man, I tremble in my boots each time I look at Lola's teddy bears!

Have you seen the movie? I have not, so far. Not sure I'll watch it, dunno yet.
The story is : A devastating and heartrending take on grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwell and Amie Huguenard, who were killed in October of 2003 while living among grizzlies in Alaska. (more here)

It seems the couple has been eaten by the bears they were taking care of... how ironic! I guess Nature is once again sending a message here, huh..

No comments: