Sunday, August 27, 2006

Like the winkle stuck to its rock

Today I feel like getting rid of my cape.
Supa moma Candy needs a break you see.

It seems so easy with everybody.... but me!
I need a bit more. Socially, intellectually, zenitude-lly too ;-)

"Only 2 kids, pffffff... too easy. How can you complain?
You're at home all the time, doing nothing or so. Ok, You awake at 5.30 am everyday, but if your lil winkle needs its rock that early, then take it easy!!!"


Well the rock is not in good mood today (but is improving via some blogtherapy ;-).
Jealous of the mamas having a job, frustrating for being unable to multitask, feeling like the only one on Earth getting exhausted only by taking care of 2 babes! Oh and I'm angry at meself for complaining right now. lol

Well, it's our choice and at the end I'm really happy with it.. honest :)

(thinking)



phewwwwwwwwwwww

I'm doing better... I know this is what I want. It's just that being a full time mama is not easy. You can never have a break.
But t'is ok. Lola's getting independent and Loup will understand winkles sleep at night and can survive without their rock near :)

Thank ewwwws!

No comments: